Hi everybody,

I really apologize to every members of CCP4BB for not to give attention to my addressing phrase. It is truly misleading. I swear not to make such bad mistake in future. I am really ashamed for such a deed.

Sincerely
Debajyoti Dutta

On Fri, 21 Aug 2009 21:29:23 +0530 wrote
>Dear Sir,
Please don't assume that all crystallographers are male.