Hi all-
Thanks to Charles Ballard, who sent me an xplot driver file with optimization turned off. Once I copied this into my /usr/local/ccp4-6.1.2/bin folder, sourced and reloaded ccp4i, the plots opened up without a problem. Please note that, at least in my hands, just updating to CCP4 version 6.1.2 did not fix the problem.

Thanks again-
Brad