Hi Riya-
Expression Systems has a protocol for SeMet incorporation (Click on the
"Selenomethionine Incorporation" pdf file at
http://www.expressionsystems.com/?mvcTask=documents) and they advertise that
they do just about anything you would want to do with insect cells (see
http://www.expressionsystems.com/?mvcTask=contractProduction), including
expression of recombinant protein in insect cells. I promise that I am not
an employee or a shareholder of this company. Just used their products and I
was looking for a SeMet protocol recently, too, and happen to find theirs
online. You can contact me off the board if you want more details.

HTH-
Brad