Hi Sajid,
the NADP /NAD binding sites are often "composed" of two sites: one site
that is specific for the adenine/adenosine moiety and another site for
the nicotinamide moiety. It can happen that you see the adenine in the
density  but not the nictoninamid tangling around.
HTH Guenter

--
***********************************

 Priv.Doz.Dr. Guenter Fritz