Hi Riya,

You'll need to install at least one of these programs for it to work.
What kind of operating system have you got? Clustalw/2 is about the
easiest to install and is available from here:

ftp://ftp.ebi.ac.uk/pub/software/clustalw2/2.0.11/

Let me know if you need any further help with it.

Best wishes,

Ronan

Ronan Keegan
CCP4 Group