I won't push it David, it's not that important, but Paris was the
focal point, I don't see how anyone can argue with that really, or
even why they would want to. Spain, Russia, wherever, their eyes were
on Paris. It was not a French thing, it was an international thing,
yes, but it sat in the middle of old empires, except ours.

Tim A.