All,

we went live nearly two months ago, no huge problems, albeit it the upgrade from 7.2 to 9 took 6 days rather that 5---SP1 upgrade two weeks ago (took less than 3 hours) we still have some issues logged with BB but no big problems

regards

Jim

Jim Nottingham BA(Hons), MFA, CITP.
Deputy Director of ICT