From: Blackboard/Courseinfo userslist [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Leo Havemann
Sent: Friday, August 21, 2009 3:24 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Welcome, [Name] gizmo

Useful feedback everyone.

It seems that you have to use it as the header on the Tab (I thought it would replace the tab name bit but that’s still there) – we have student and staff welcome headers (HTML modules) already which are designed to be display across the two module columns – so I guess we would need to do a tab redesign to put that content into a skinny module instead - unless I am missing a trick?

Leo