Hello all,

Sorry if you've already seen this, but I'd be grateful if you could circulate this information to anyone who might be interested -

Blended Learning Co-ordinator
Caledonian Academy, Glasgow Caledonian University
Grade 8, £44,931 - £52,086
Full time/fixed term contract for three years
Ref: GCU1015
Closing Date: 24 August 2009
http://www.gcal.ac.uk/jobs/vacancies/GCU1015-BlendedLearningCo-Ordinator.html

Blended Learning Adviser
Caledonian Academy, Glasgow Caledonian University
Grade 5, £24,877 - £28,839
Full time/fixed term contract for three years
Ref: GCU1014
Closing Date: 24 August 2009
http://www.gcal.ac.uk/jobs/vacancies/GCU1013-BlendedLearningAdvisor.html

Any informal enquiries can be directed to me, Linda Creanor, 0141 273 1323, [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Thanks,

Linda

Linda Creanor
Development Director  (Professional Practice)
Caledonian Academy,
Glasgow Caledonian University
Cowcaddens Rd, Glasgow G4 OBA
Email - [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Tel - 0141 273 1323
Mob - 07970 702 783

Trustee and Past President, Association for Learning Technology (ALT) http://www.alt.ac.uk/
ALT-C 2009: 'In dreams begins responsibility': choices, evidence and change, 8-10 September, Manchester, UK http://www.alt.ac.uk/altc2009/

Times Higher Education award winner 2008: outstanding international student support
http://www.gcal.ac.uk/news/pressoffice/releases/241008.html