From: Assistive Technology Trainers [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of CAMPBELL R.G.
Sent: 27 August 2009 10:15
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: FW: An easy way to convert PDF's to images, so that RWGOLD 3 for MAC can convert to Doc.

*Comes out of woodwork...*

No idea why I'm still getting these emails, I'm pretty sure I unsubscribed years ago!

Becky Campbell

Assessment Officer / Swyddog Asesu
Student Support Services / Gwasanaethau Cefnogi Myfyrwyr

Keir Hardie Building / Adeilad Keir Hardie
Singleton Park / Parc Singleton
Swansea / Abertawe, SA2 8PP

Tel / Ffôn: 01792 513000
Email / E-bost: [log in to unmask]