 Hi All,

Just a reminder that the European Seating Symposium (ESS)
will be taking place in Trinity College, Dublin, from
14th to 17th of September 2009.

Please visit:  www.seating.ie or www.esats.ie for further details.

Dr. Jeffrey D. Morris
Head of the Electronic Assistive Technology Service, Wales

Medical Physics & Clinical Engineering Directorate
and The Artificial Limb & Appliance Service
Cardiff & Vale NHS Trust

National Centre for Electronic Assistive Technology, Wales
The Lodge
Rookwood Hospital
Fairwater Road
Llandaff