From:
A discussion list for Assistive Technology professionals. [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Broadhurst, Mike
Sent: 20 August 2009 15:53
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Computer access assessments

Hi all

Do any of you working in NHS departments provide computer access assessments to local clients?  By this I mean access to PC or laptop for email/word processing/internet, not AAC or ECS.  We have provided this service for some years and I would like to know if we are offering something unusual, to help justify continued funding.

I am aware of Ability Net and the Ace Centres as we do work in conjunction with these on occasions.

Thanks
Mike Broadhurst

mailto:[log in to unmask]
Michael Broadhurst
Head of Bioengineering
Regional Medical Physics Department
Newcastle General Hospital
Newcastle upon Tyne NE4 6BE
Tel: 0191 233 6161 ext 22192

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom they are addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient please delete this e-mail and any attachments immediately and notify the sender.  The views expressed by the sender may not be the views of the Regional Medical Physics Department.

Please note that any email correspondence identifying clients will be filed in the client record.

Disclaimer

The content of this email are not necessarily the policy or, opinion or representativeof any policy or opinion of the South Downs Health NHS Trust or any person employed by it. This transmission is intended only for the named recipient(s)and is confidential in nature. If received in error, please return it to the sender and destroy any copiesimmediately.

All messages passing through this gateway are virus scanned and monitored for offensive content.

www.southdowns.nhs.uk