The Royal Statistical Society Professional Development Centre.

The Early Bird rate has been extended to close of business on Friday 14th August.  Register NOW to the courses below to receive your discount

Consultancy Skills - 2-3 September - London (Roland Caulcutt & Dr. Julie Bullen)
For a registration form go to www.rss.org.uk/courses<http://www.rss.org.uk/courses> and click onto General on the right hand side of the screen

For any statisticians who wish to improve their effectiveness as consultants. Interpersonal skills can greatly influence the effectiveness of statistical consultancy. This course goes beyond our introductory course by offering role-play sessions and supporting feedback from experienced coaches.

Non Fellow:

£645.00 plus vat

Linked Associate Member:

£550.00 plus vat

Fellow:

£515.00 plus vat

CStat:

£475.00 plus vat

Student Fellow:

£370.00 plus vat

Effective Mentoring and Coaching - 3rd September - London (Peter English)
For a registration form go to www.rss.org.uk/courses<http://www.rss.org.uk/courses> and click onto General on the right hand side of the screen

Mentoring and coaching can be a powerful and cost effective way of developing people within the workplace. Evidence shows that the effectiveness of mentoring and coaching is significantly improved if the mentor or coach has been trained in the role.   For experienced statisticians or senior managers who are willing to act as mentors or coaches to less experienced colleagues.

Non Fellow:

£370.00 plus vat

Linked Associate Member:

£315.00 plus vat

Fellow:

£295.00 plus vat

CStat:

£275.00 plus vat

Student Fellow:

£195.00 plus vat

Please visit our website for more information about courses being held throughout 2009 and to download our 2009 course brochure www.rss.org.uk/courses<file:///\\www.rss.org.uk\courses>

In-house Courses and Bespoke Training: Economical and Flexible

Why not have one of our courses run at your own workplace?

More economical as you only pay a fixed fee.

More flexible as the content can be tailored to the specific needs of your company and timings can be arranged to suit your business needs.

The RSS can also design customized courses depending on the current training requirements of your business.

Contact us for a no-obligation review of your training needs. On 01625 504067 or email [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

For further information and course fees click onto www.rss.org.uk/courses<file:///\\www.rss.org.uk\courses> followed by 'All RSS PDC Courses' on the right hand-side of the screen.  Places are strictly limited so register early to confirm your place.

The Royal Statistical Society (RSS) launched its Professional Development Centre (PDC) in January 2007 with the aim of providing training courses to enhance the provision of continuing professional development for statisticians and users of statistics.

At the PDC we consult with statisticians throughout the RSS and training managers in organisations where many staff use statistics on a daily basis as an integral part of their work, to put together a programme which responds to identified needs.

New courses are being commissioned all the time.  For all latest updates and further details about what's covered in each course and course fees please check our website:  www.rss.org.uk/courses<file:///\\www.rss.org.uk\courses>

www.rss.org.uk/courses<file:///\\www.rss.org.uk\courses>