From: HE Administrators equal opportunities list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Nicola Dandridge
Sent: 26 August 2009 18:49
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: goodbye

Dear colleagues

This is my last day at Equality Challenge Unit. I would like to thank you for being such great colleagues to work with over the last few years, and also for all the assistance you have given to us at ECU.

Sue Cavanagh will now be taking over as Interim Chief Executive at ECU, and together with the fantastic team at ECU, will be continuing to work with you in the future.

All best wishes

Nicola

Nicola Dandridge

Chief Executive
Equality Challenge Unit

7th floor, Queens House

55/56 Lincoln's Inn Fields

London, WC2A 3LJ

Tel: 020 7438 1010

Fax: 020 7438 1011

Email: [log in to unmask]

DDI: 020 7438 1012

Web: http://www.ecu.ac.uk/

*******************************DISCLAIMER***********************************

Equality Challenge Unit

Company limited by guarantee, number 05689975

Registered charity, number 1114417

Registered office: 7th floor, Queens House, 55/56 Lincoln's Inn Fields, London WC2A 3LJ, United Kingdom.

Equality Challenge Unit (ECU) promotes equality and diversity in higher education.  ECU is funded by Universities UK, GuildHE, and the UK higher education funding bodies (HEFCE, HEFCWDEL-NI) and by SFC to work in collaboration with Equality Forward in Scotland.

Although every effort is made to ensure that the information contained within this email is accurate and up to date, ECU cannot be held responsible for any errors or omissions. The information is not a substitute for legal advice, and should you require more specific advice you should consult an appropriately qualified professional advisor.

This message is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient you should not copy or disclose this message to anyone but should kindly notify the sender and delete the message.  Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that do not relate to the official business of ECU shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it.  No contracts shall be concluded by means of this e-mail.

Neither ECU nor the sender accepts any responsibility for viruses. The administrator of this e-mail service reserves the right to access and disclose all messages sent over its e-mail system.

Email has been scanned for viruses by Altman Technologies' email management service

EMERGING EXCELLENCE: In the Research Assessment Exercise (RAE) 2008, more than 30% of our submissions were rated as 'Internationally Excellent' or 'World-leading'.
Among the academic disciplines now rated 'World-leading' are Allied Health Professions & Studies; Art & Design; English Language & Literature; Geography & Environmental Studies; History; Music; Psychology; and Social Work & Social Policy & Administration.
Visit www.anglia.ac.uk/rae for more information.

This e-mail and any attachments are intended for the above named recipient(s) only and may be privileged. If they have come to you in error you must take no action based on them, nor must you copy or show them to anyone: please reply to this e-mail to highlight the error and then immediately delete the e-mail from your system.

Any opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent the views or opinions of Anglia Ruskin University.

Although measures have been taken to ensure that this e-mail and attachments are free from any virus we advise that, in keeping with good computing practice, the recipient should ensure they are actually virus free. Please note that this message has been sent over public networks which may not be a 100% secure communications

Email has been scanned for viruses by Altman Technologies' email management service