From: HE Administrators equal opportunities list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Angeline Carrozza
Sent: 10 August 2009 17:49
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Positive action - bme student attainment projects

Dear all,

I'm currently working with UWE's faculty for Creative Arts to design a positive action project specifically looking at higher referral rates of bme students and interventions that have an impact on attainment for BME students.  Does anyone have any projects running that might help us design ours?

Many thanks,

Angeline

Angeline Carrozza
Equality and Diversity Manager
Human Resources
UWE Bristol

* Tel: 0117 32 81641
? Fax: 0117 32 82891
* e-mail: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
* Web: www.uwe.ac.uk/equalityanddiversity<http://www.uwe.ac.uk/equalityanddiversity>