I'm sure this has been mentioned before; but is 'analysis' really
too long to just write out in full?

> queues, so no one should be short of pilots. Let me know
> if you think you still suffer.

I think we might be a little short - at the moment we have ten running
(restricted to that by maui) and twenty-four queuing; I'm a little
concerned that when I raise the allowed number of running ones then
we'll be running and finishing them faster than they're coming in.

> For Ewan, note that this proxy is Role=pilot and has no production
> credentials (this is a mistake, I think, in the proxy which Peter's
> factory is using).

Yup; the new ones coming in from svr017 with your DN are fine, thanks.

Ewan