Dear All

The next UKI site admin (monthly TB-SUPPORT or call it what you will)
meeting will be next Thursday (23rd) at 10:30. I will be putting up the
agenda this week (template is here
http://indico.cern.ch/conferenceDisplay.py?confId=64531) so if you have
suggestions for topics please let me know. At the moment I think we need
to cover at least:

- SL5 position
- Further ATLAS testing (i.e. where is your site bottleneck)
- Benchmarking progress (reporting installed capacity)

Hopefully most ATLAS supporting sites will find time to run some
additional tests as described in the mail from Sam but there will likely
be more clarification questions (like those from John) during this week.
If you have any questions please ask them. Many of you will have seen
the announcement this afternoon indicating that LHC beam injection is
now expected to commence mid-November which means more time for site
testing!

Thanks,
Jeremy

--