On Tue, Jul 21, 2009 at 15:28, Ewan
MacMahon<[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> [...]

I would not worry - the pilot factory is doing the right thing:

factory     : INFO     ANALY_OX: 772 activated jobs, 22 inactive
pilots queued (>= queue depth 10 * depth boost 2). No extra pilots
needed.

Raise the bar and the system will rebalance quickly. It's dangerous to
send too many pilots to sites, they get stale.

Anyway, you want to leave the system for a couple of hours to get good
stats at each measurement point.

>> For Ewan, note that this proxy is Role=pilot and has no production
>> credentials (this is a mistake, I think, in the proxy which Peter's
>> factory is using).
>>
> Yup; the new ones coming in from svr017 with your DN are fine, thanks.

Good - reassuring.

Cheers

Graeme

--
Dr Graeme Stewart              http://www.physics.gla.ac.uk/~graeme/
Department of Physics and Astronomy, University of Glasgow, Scotland