Good afternoon members of the Surveillance list,

My name is Lucas Melgaço, I'm a Brazilian geographer and I am doing a mixed
PHD France-Brazil about violence and security. In this moment I'm living in
Paris and I'm going to be in England between August 3rd and 9th for some
field researches. I'm interested in knowing a little bit more about the CCTV
system and also the artistic movements that confront this tendency. Attached
to his message you can find an article wrote in French which was recently
presented  in a forum of phd students of my University. Well, I'm sending
you this mail because I intend to interview three different kind of actors:
social scientists that also study the videosurveillance tendency, artists as
the band "Get out of clause", that produced a video-clip with images from
CCTV cameras (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2iuZMEEs_A) and professionals
from the security service that could explain me some technical
characteristics of the CCTV system. So, please let me know if you could help
me or suggest somebody.

Any help is welcome!

My best regards
--