Peter,

as I already said, TOPCAT and friends are between releases at the
moment.  I haven't decided yet exactly what to do about that in
relation to Nanahope, but it will probably be something along the
lines of wait until a starjava release branch is made and then turn
off functionality which is unfinished or undocumented in that branch.
The details will depend on when that branch is likely to be made
(as well as how various other tasks I'm juggling go on that timescale).
Do you have a plan/guess about when this will be?

Mark

[log in to unmask] +44-117-928-8776 http://www.star.bris.ac.uk/~mbt/