Can i join you in the discussion.

I remember from a long time ago that the exemption for the national team(!) in the Bosman case and before  were justifiable on the basis of the state of community law  and of the Community as such  ..often confused with "EU".Hope this clear for the non-lawyers amongst us.

Where are we ten years after?

From a sports ( football in this case) development point of view one can argue that it is high time for innovation. This mostly does not come from the conservative governing bodies.

Mathieu

Tel.: +32.2.2954600