Help:

Is anyone available to answer a few basic questions about SPM 8?   I have limited experience with SPM 99 and now need to reprocess data with SPM 8.   I just attended a training in SPM 8 at Martinos ( MGH ) which,although quite helpful, left me with gaps in some practical applications since I am such a rank amateur.

I don't want to tie up the list serve with such boringly simple questions.  Please feel free to back channel me at [log in to unmask] if you wouldn't mind responding to a few detailed basic questions.

Thanks so much,

Nan Wise
Doctoral fellow, Cognitive Neuroscience, Rutgers