Dear SPM,

I am trying to reconstruct sources for one EEG time series. When I did first inversion with 3 pairs and 1 single dipole, all looked good, then i attempted to invert another combination of dipoles, and after inversion all sources (I've put 2) centered on one spot with poor fit, the third inversion with different number of dipoles (4 total) showed exactly the same as for previous and when I try to access other previous inversions in the same source reconstruction GUI window for the same data set, it shows only results of the second. What am I doing wrong? Thank you very much!!!

Regards,
Antanas