Dear Haiteng,

Those warnings are normal and are not the reason why your results do
not make sense. I think if you choose 'Single sphere' model there will
be no warnings but the results should not be very different. Imaging
source reconstruction even with very sophisticated methods used in SPM
is not guaranteed to give you the right answer. You can try to improve
the results by limiting the time window to the part you are interested
in and/or filtering your data in a narrower band around the
frequencies you expect to contain your physiological signals. Try
playing with different options in the 'Custom' button. If you don't
manage to make any progress, send us an example of your data and some
details about the paradigm and we'll look at at it. How long is your
ERP? Is it 2 min? If so I wouldn't be surprised 3D may fail.

Best,

Vladimir