Hi everybody,

We are using SnPM to perform a paired t-test analysis on swLORETA images.
From the main screen we selected Setup, and used the following parameters:

MultiSub: Paired T test; 2 conditions, 1 scan/condition
# Subjects 14
Enter Conditions Index: AB
# perms. to use? (Max 16384): 1000
FWHM(mm) for Variance smooth: 10
Collect Supra-Threshold stats? Yes
Define the thresh now? No
Proportional Scaling
PropSca global mean to: 100
mean voxel value (within per image fullmean/8 mask)
Threshold masking: None

It says "Thank You", and we get a wait icon for our mouse, but the output in
MatLab says the following:

WARNING: Working volumetrically because of smoothing in z (10),
but more than 28 scans analyzed.
May run outof memory.
??? Error using ==> spm_global
File too small.

Error in ==> snpm_ui at 454
  for i  = 1:nScan, rg(i)=spm_global(V(i)); end

??? Error while evaluating uicontrol Callback

Each image contains one time point, which is the average of certain epochs
we have extracted.  Any input would be appreciated.

Thank you,

-Andrew Jahn