I am trying to use spm2 with matlab2009a and there seems to be a few errors that keep coming up whenever I try to display any images. It seems that SPM2 is incompatible with matlab2009a. Im wondering if anyone has encountered this issues and fixed it. The reason I use SPM2 is because I cannot convert ECAT to NIfTI correctly and that the generated file is in the .mat format and cannot be recognized by PMOD, the software we use for kinetic modeling. The errors I get are listed below:

??? Error using ==> finite
FINITE is obsolete. Use ISFINITE instead.

Error in ==> spm_vol_ana at 107
if finite(hdr.dime.funused1) & hdr.dime.funused1,

Error in ==> spm_vol>subfunc at 93
    if isempty(n), V = spm_vol_ana(p);

Error in ==> spm_vol>subfunc1 at 62
    v = subfunc(P(i,:));

Error in ==> spm_vol>subfunc2 at 51
    V = subfunc1(P);

Error in ==> spm_vol at 37
V = subfunc2(P);

Error in ==> spm_image at 302
if ischar(P), P = spm_vol(P); end;

Error in ==> spm_image at 65
    spm_image('init',P);

??? Error while evaluating uicontrol Callback

Thank you

Yash Gandhi