hello,

just as an update, i tried using read_hdr, manually changing the offset in
matlab and write_hdr_raw to change it, but when i looked at the image in
display, it was all white and didn't work. so i used a workaround that i
believe is valid (someone please speak up if they think otherwise), namely i
segmented the single subject T1 in the canonicals directory, and used that
as a "transform" for the ROI's into template space. it looks like it worked
very well to me.

dani