SPM Community,

I am performing a VBM study to look at age-related volumetric changes in the
rhesus monkey brain.  I performed a simple regression test, where I inserted
all the images from young to old and their respective ages as a co-variate.
The results showed 9 white matter areas of statistical significance.
However, after overlaying the Wisconsin group T1 template, which was also
used for normalization and segmentation, I do not know how to identify if
the areas of statistical significance are positively or negatively
correlated with age?

Thank you.

--
Adnan Virani