Dear all,

Two very naive questions:
In my experiment subjects only rarely made a mistake (2-5% errors)
and therefore I'm not interested in analyzing error related activity.
But how should I treat these trials when specifying the first level
design? At the moment I just don't specify any events in case of an
error but perhaps it's more sound to have an error regressor?
Furthermore I know that people tend to discard "the first few scans"
to allow for saturation effects. Am I correct in assuming that this
means the first few scans of each run (of about 10-12 minutes)? And
does it make a difference whether the discarding is done before or
after preprocessing?
Any advice is much appreciated!

Best regards,
Roos