Dear Sarah,

This looks great, and I hope to come, but am not sure yet, so will book
nearer the time.

David
--

Dr David Shotton
 [log in to unmask] <mailto:mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Image Bioinformatics Research Group
http://ibrg.zoo.ox.ac.uk
Department of Zoology, University of Oxford                  tel:
+44-(0)1865-271193
South Parks Road, Oxford OX1 3PS, UK                    fax:
+44-(0)1865-310447