Sorry for overlap

We have decided to make a special offer to FOI officers to celebrate our
first year of trading at Amberhawk. The offer relates to our intensive FOI
course in Leeds (training on 14th September-18th September) leading to the
ISEB qualification in FOI.

If you can find a “FOI friend” to come with you to this course, we will
invoice both of you £1,750+VAT each for the whole course (8 days in total).
This means you each save £500 on our normal fee, receive your training from
the established leaders in the field, and get qualified (as we have actually
have achieved a 100% pass rate on this exam in this year).

Your friend can be from a different organisation.

This reduced fee includes ISEB exam fee, Mock exam and exam preparation and
course content is as described on our web-site www.amberhawk.com.

Our normal fee for this course is £2,250+VAT.

Finally, can I wish you all the best for the coming holiday

Chris

Dr. C. N. M. Pounder

Director, Amberhawk Training Ltd

Phone: 0845 680  2623 or Mob: 07735 365 585

amberhawk

        www.amberhawk.com