APOLOGIES FOR CROSS POSTING

The papers for the meeting which was held on July 17th which are currently
available have been uploaded to
http://www.rms-gb.org.uk/sigs/local-government/meetings/886.

There will be a few more papers to be added once they have been received.

A note book was left in the Archives Centre on Friday which clearly belonged
to a member of the group. It is a Charlton Athletic notebook. If the owner
would like it back could they e-mail me off list and I will arrange to send it to
them.