Dear colleagues,

For a collaborative research project investigating the science-media relationship in Germany we are looking for a social scientist or communication researcher - preferable at the post-doc level - who will mainly work on a large-scale online survey of German researchers but also do some face-to-face interviews with Public Information Officers. The project includes collaborations with research teams at the University of Münster and the Free University of Berlin.

Besides the professional skills mentioned in the job description (see link below) we expect German as mother-tongue or at least excellent German language skills in spoken and written.

Terms: 24 months, full-time, starting 1 October 2009, salary according to TVöD.

Announcement: http://www.fz-juelich.de/gp/index.php?index=63&typ=15&id=2409

For informal inquiries and more information please contact me.

Best regards,
Hans Peter Peters

Prof. Dr. Hans Peter Peters
Forschungszentrum Jülich
INM-8
52425 Jülich
GERMANY

Phone: +49 2461 613562

Personal website: http://www.hpp-online.de<http://www.hpp-online.de/>
Institutional website: http://www.fz-juelich.de/

Forschungszentrum Juelich GmbH
52425 Juelich
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Juelich
Dr. Ulrich Krafft (stellv. Vorsitzender), Prof. Dr.-Ing. Harald Bolt,
Prof. Dr. Sebastian M. Schmidt

send an email to mailto:[log in to unmask] with the following message:

set psci-com mail -- [include hyphens]

leave psci-com -- [include hyphens]