Re: [PSCI-COM] seeking for advice - classification of sciences
Dear Aliki,

I’m not quite sure what level of detail or definition you are aiming at for this.  An extremely detailed example is a alphabetical cross-reference list of phenomena/fields of science of exhibits that the Exploratorium has on its website.    http://www.exploratorium.edu/xref/phen_index.html

If you click on one of the terms, such as “eye structure” you get the list of exhibits. If you then click on one of the exhibits, you get an image of the exhibit with all of the other phenomena it is about.

Sally