"De Witte Tanden Winkel" is a shop in Amsterdam that specializes in toothbrushes and toothpastes.

-----Original Message-----
From: PhD-Design - This list is for discussion of PhD studies and related research in Design on behalf of Raizman,David
Sent: Wed 15/07/2009 13:45
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: tooth brush designs

Dear Keith,

I solve the problem you mentioned by pushing the brush end of the 'ergonomic' toothbrush handles up through the holes of an older toothbrush holder; perhaps not the best solution, but it works every morning and evening; guess I could look for this newer Colgate model, though of course the others come free after my regular visits to the dentist.

David Raizman
Professor, Art & Art History Department
Westphall College of Media Arts & Design
Drexel University
Philadelphia, PA   19104
www.drexel.edu/westphal