Can I say thanks for these notes on 'list etiquette', and others in
the past who post comments about maintaining the quality of this
useful resource.

This might seem an insignificant point, but as a frequent reader and
infrequent contributor, I hope I speak on behalf of other less
experienced researchers and list users that these tips and advice make
the process of contributing more inviting, less intimidating, and
demonstrate a supportive environment for new researchers.

Robert

Robert Harland    Lecturer    Loughborough University    School of Art
and Design    +44 (0)1509 228980    [log in to unmask]
http://www.lboro.ac.uk/departments/ac/mainpages/Research/staffpages/harland/harland.htm