Hello,

I am trying to use the MC2pack to sample from a univariate density, using MH
or GG. As a preliminary exercise, I adjusted the mcstack_clean.ox code to
keep only one parameter as an unknown (the beta coefficient on Air Flow),
but I get error messages when I run it. I am attaching the modified file.
The error messages are below:

Columns don't match: file: 6, matrix: 1

Runtime error occurred in SaveTheta(82), call trace:
C:\Program Files\OxMetrics5\Ox\packages/mc2pack/mcmc_addit.ox (82): SaveTheta
C:\Program Files\OxMetrics5\Ox\packages/mc2pack/mcmc_addit.ox (48): AddTheta
C:\Program Files\OxMetrics5\Ox\packages/mc2pack/mcmc_mh.ox (89): Sample_MH
C:\Program Files\OxMetrics5\Ox\packages/mc2pack/mc2pack.ox (988): Simulate
C:\Program
Files\OxMetrics5\Ox\packages\mc2pack\samples/mcstack_cleanOneCoef.ox (137): main

Is there something I need to fix in the main files (mc2pack, etc.) when I am
drawing from a univariate density? Thank you very much!

Best,
Zhanar.