Dear Ox Users,

I'm wondering if it is feasible to model a panel data set taking into
account random effects with the DPD package. From the accompanying pdf
("dpd.pdf") I understand that the option dpd.SetMethod(M_DPD_GLS) (i.e.
feasible GLS) should be used for handling random effects however on the
output of grunest2.ox, where this option is used, I see no mention of random
componenents.

Can somebody please give me a headstart on the necessary steps that need to
be taken for random effects panel data analysis with the DPD package?

Thanks in advance,
Dimitris