Many thanks for the replies to my query about moving my OUTRES to another email. Sorted
now!
Cheers,
Pete

Dr. Peter Varley
Senior Lecturer in Marketing
Marketing and Retail Division
MMU Business School

Before acting on this email or opening any attachments you should read the
Manchester Metropolitan University's email disclaimer available on its website
http://www.mmu.ac.uk/emaildisclaimer

In the future, email destined outside the University without this
disclaimer will be returned to sender and not delivered to the intended recipient(s).

There is a "Frequently Asked Questions" document available at
http://www.isu.mmu.ac.uk/general/faqs/email-disclaimers-faq.shtml

If you have any questions of a technical nature about the implementation of this
policy (e.g. how to add the disclaimer text to your signature) please refer to your
ICTS team for advice.

If you have any questions about this policy, you should contact the Secretary's
Department.

If you receive this message in error and you have no objections to the content
being viewed by support staff, then please forward this entire message
to [log in to unmask] in order to help debug the problem.

If you do not wish to do so then that is perfectly OK.