Dear List

I possibly due to a number of factors have probably allowed my self to be numbed by the toing and froing on the subject of pandemic flu however could would any one be willing to share a vaccination policy with me --- our department has now been tasked with deciding who in the organization would be front line staff and require vaccinating. We work for a large District Council please would someone be willing to help me.

Sandra Edwards BSc(Hons) SCPHN. PGCE Dip HE RGN.

Occupational Health Nurse Adviser

Note: The information in this email and any attachments is confidential .  It is intended solely for the attention and use of the named addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient please notify the sender immediately. Unless you are the intended recipient you are not authorised to, and must not, copy, distribute, use or retain this message or any part of it.

OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH JOBS http://OHJobs.drmaze.net