From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Kevin Harding
Sent: 01 July 2009 11:28
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [OCC-HEALTH] Swine Flu & Food Handlers

Has anybody got a policy for Swine Flu & Food Handlers (in particular)?

For example, if an employee's childs school is shut for a suspected case
what should happen?

Regards,

Kevin Harding
Everwell Occupational Health
www.everwelloh.co.uk
01477 544306

Registered in England No. 5363693

This email was received from the INTERNET and scanned by the Government
Secure Intranet anti-virus service supplied by Cable&Wireless in
partnership with MessageLabs. (CCTM Certificate Number 2007/11/0032.) In
case of problems, please call your organisation's IT Helpdesk.
Communications via the GSi may be automatically logged, monitored and/or
recorded for legal purposes.

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS:

OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH JOBS http://OHJobs.drmaze.net

The original of this email was scanned for viruses by the Government Secure Intranet virus scanning service supplied by Cable&Wireless in partnership with MessageLabs. (CCTM Certificate Number 2007/11/0032.) On leaving the GSi this email was certified virus free.

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS:

OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH JOBS
http://OHJobs.drmaze.net