The deadline for entering the Occupational Health Awards 2009 has been
extended until 17 July. I know lots of you have done good things in the last
year or two and it is dead easy to enter. All you have to do is write a
submission of up to 1,000 words (which isn't a lot) explaining what you're
done. If you want to talk about it contact me BUT NOT THE WHOLE LIST. All
the information you need is here:

www.occupationalhealthawards.com

If you get shortlisted you go to lunch at a posh restaurant in London in
December (and we've got a really funny presenter lined up this year).

So please GET THOSE ENTRIES IN

Thanks
Noel

Noel O'Reilly