the significant thing for me was it was really ‘death by chocolate!’

Regards

Amanda Savage BSc(Hons); SpPrac OH; RGN; DON; NEBOSH

Senior Occupational Health Adviser

West Midlands Fire Service

Tel: 0121 380 7441

Mob: 07770863052

Email: [log in to unmask]

P Please protect the environment - think before you print.

Unless expressly stated otherwise, the information contained in this e-mail is confidential and is intended only for the named recipients.

The information contained in this e-mail may be subject to public disclosure under the Freedom of Information Act 2000. Unless the information is legally exempt from disclosure, the confidentiality of this e-mail and your reply cannot be guaranteed.