Pg 177 green book -

-----Original Message-----
From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Richardson Andrea
Sent: 23 July 2009 10:13
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [OCC-HEALTH] FW: Hep B-Lifelong Immunity

Dear List

Can anyone provide help with directing me to the evidence that a
complete primary course of Hepatitis B vaccine with a good antibody
response (>100) and a 5 year booster gives "lifelong immunity".  I am
having trouble finding this information and am wondering if it is just a
historic term that is used rather than your "Hepatitis B immunisation
programme is complete".

Many Thanks

Andrea

Occupational Health Nurse Adviser
West Sussex PCT

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS:

OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH JOBS
http://OHJobs.drmaze.net

OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH NURSING EDUCATION
http://www.aohne.org.uk

This email was received from the INTERNET and scanned by the Government
Secure Intranet anti-virus service supplied by Cable&Wireless in
partnership with MessageLabs. (CCTM Certificate Number 2007/11/0032.) In
case of problems, please call your organisation's IT Helpdesk.
Communications via the GSi may be automatically logged, monitored and/or
recorded for legal purposes.

The original of this email was scanned for viruses by the Government Secure Intranet virus scanning service supplied by Cable&Wireless in partnership with MessageLabs. (CCTM Certificate Number 2007/11/0032.) On leaving the GSi this email was certified virus free.