   Dear MDN-ers,

   from November 2-6, 2009 we are organizing a meeting
on cavity enhanced spectroscopy, in the Lorentz Center
at Leiden University, the Netherlands.

   The meeting comprises a 2-days winterschool for PhD students,
postdocs and colleagues starting in the field (November 2&3)
and a regular 3-days workshop (November 4-6) comprising invited
and contributed talks as well as a poster session and an industrial
exhibition where also the newest book on CRDS will be presented.

   The program of the meeting with lecturers and invited speakers
is available from

   http://www.lorentzcenter.nl/lc/web/2009/369/info.php3?wsid=369

Contributed talks will be selected from the submitted abstracts.

   The meeting is financially supported by the Netherlands
Organization of Sciences through the Lorentz Center and there
is no conference fee.

   When you are interested in participation, please register
as soon as possible. We are restricted in the number of participants.
Once we have reached the maximum number, registration will be
only possible on the basis of a reserve-list.

For additional organizational information, please contact
Ms. Auke Planjer, [log in to unmask], the Lorentz
Center program assistent for this meeting.

With kind regards,
Harold Linnartz

Prof. Dr. H.V.J. Linnartz
Sackler Laboratory for Astrophysics / Leiden Observatory
Postbus 9513, NL 2300 RA Leiden
http://www.strw.leidenuniv.nl/~linnartz

To join or leave the molecular-dynamics-news email list, go to:
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/molecular-dynamics-news.html