Dear All

A colleague is working on a chaperone policy and I have a concern about the role of interpreters being also tasked with the chaperone role.

Has anyone travelled down this road already and willing to share?  All contributions welcome.

Thanks - Penny

Penny Bennetts

Equality and Diversity Lead/Interpreting Service

Office No: 01727 732252
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Mob: 07825 118 265

Hertfordshire Community Health Services
99 Waverley Road
St Albans
Herts AL3 5TL

If you, family members or friends want to quit smoking, we can offer you local advice and support through the NHS - please ring 0800 389 3 998 for details or go to http://www.hpherts.nhs.uk.

The information contained in this email may be subject to public disclosure under the Freedom of Information Act 2000. Unless the information is legally exempt from disclosure, the confidentiality of this email and your reply cannot be guaranteed. If you are not the intended recipient please accept our apologies; please do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this email or take any action in reliance of its content; to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Please inform us if this message has gone astray before deleting it. Thank you for your co-operation.