Dear Colleagues,

I would like to invite you to attend a workshop we are running on the 24th September 09.
The workshop is part of the European Conference on Complex Systems which is being held at Warwick University in the UK.

Our workshop is called "The Putting Complexity to Work - Supporting the Practitioners" and aims to bring together practitioners and researchers to discuss how the 'Complexity Community' can better tailor their insights to provide practical, relevant support to Practitioners. It is also an opportunity for practitioners to explain how they 'deal with complexity' and for them to describe their challenges and needs  [eg, assistance with programme 'design', non-linear problem-solving, decision-making, monitoring, and evaluation etc].

We hope you will be able to participate in this workshop and invite you to exchange your experiences with the other communities present and to benefit from and contribute to the insights as they evolve during the workshop.

Please forward this call to any of your colleagues whom you think might be interested. Thank you.

Note: When you register, please 'Tick' the box to indicate your interest in this particular Workshop.

More details (including registration information) are available here:
http://www.abaci.net/html/assets/eccs09-workshop_putting-complexity-to-work-flyer.html

The main ECCS '09 web site is here:
http://www2.warwick.ac.uk/fac/cross_fac/comcom/events/eccs09/

Best wishes, Patrick

Patrick Beautement, Research Director
 +44 (0) 7817-460401
 www.abacipartners.co.uk
The abaci Partnership LLP is registered in England No. OC316272.
Registered Office: 10 Beauchamp Road, Tewkesbury, GL20 7TA.
This email and any attachment(s) are for authorised use by the intended recipient(s) only. It may contain proprietary material, confidential information and/or be subject to legal privilege. It should not be copied, disclosed to, retained or used by, any other party. If you are not an intended recipient then please promptly delete this email and any attachment(s) and inform the sender.