medieval-religion: Scholarly discussions of medieval religion and culture Dear Rosemary,

This is a phishing ploy. I got a spate of these about a year ago from the 'University of Glasgow', and then about six months ago from the 'University of Birmingham'. Just ignore such messages.

If in doubt, forward a copy of such a message to the information services people at the University of Leeds, and ask their advice.

All good wishes, as ever,
George

--
George FERZOCO