From: Museums Computer Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Nick Poole
Sent: 08 July 2009 15:08
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: "Museums' future lies on the internet, say Serota and MacGregor"

Frankie,

I hate to say 'I told you so', but the honest truth is that nobody *likes* the online collections database model anymore - at least from the world of funders and politicians.

We really do need a new product to excite these people - which might still focus on interacting with Collections in a browser, but in much more imaginative and mediated ways.

All best,

Nick