I hope to put together a customer care training programme to include product knowledge.  Obviously Scottish authors and publishing are a very important part of our service provision.  Does anyone provide or know of an organisation which carries out this type of training?  I know that Blast Off Books did/still do? training for children's stock but is there anything out there for adult stock? Opening the Book do Frontline online training which I've explored and looks interesting but doesn't specifically highlight the Scottish dimension.

All contributions gratefully received.

Thanks
Philip Wark
Principal Librarian
Midlothian Council - Education and Communities

Library HQ
2 Clerk Street
Loanhead
Midlothian EH20 9DR

tel: 0131 271 3971
fax: 0131 440 4635

The information contained in this message may be confidential or legally
privileged and is intended for the addressee only.

If you have received this message in error or there are any problems please
notify the originator immediately.

If you are not the intended recipient you should not use, disclose,
distribute, copy, print, or rely on this e-mail.

All communication sent to or from Midlothian Council may be subject
to recording and/or monitoring in accordance with relevant legislation.